- Teen commits suicide after leaving posts on Social Media – Remembering Ashley Duncan and Activating our Village….
- How a teens Digital Footprint can keep them from college, scholarships, or other opportunities – 6-Practical tips to help teens use social media responsibly
- Suicide and Social Pressure from A Teen’s Perspective: Her message to Parents – ALL Parents should read this…..
- Tribute to Detroit Renaissance High School Student Billy Watts: Life and Death played out on Social Media
- New App Monitors Twitter Feeds for Suicide Warnings – Keeping children, teens, and families safe Online
Tag Archives: keeping children safe online
Michigan Teen’s Nude Selfies set off 5-years of Blackmail – 6 Practical Tips to keep your child safe online and using social media responsibly
A Michigan teen became the victim of an online predator five-years ago when at the age of 13 she sent a nude photograph of herself to him. The now 18-year old teen has attempted suicide twice as she continued … Continue reading
As technology changes, online predators have “upped their pursuit” of under-aged children. Sexual exploitation of children is a world-wide issue, however I found the graphic on this map from Toronto quite compelling. The … Continue reading