- Teen commits suicide after leaving posts on Social Media – Remembering Ashley Duncan and Activating our Village….
- How a teens Digital Footprint can keep them from college, scholarships, or other opportunities – 6-Practical tips to help teens use social media responsibly
- Suicide and Social Pressure from A Teen’s Perspective: Her message to Parents – ALL Parents should read this…..
- Tribute to Detroit Renaissance High School Student Billy Watts: Life and Death played out on Social Media
- New App Monitors Twitter Feeds for Suicide Warnings – Keeping children, teens, and families safe Online
Tag Archives: chief technology mommy
Instagram is not just for sharing photos anymore, as of Friday your child will have the ability to share and view videos. At a press event, Instagram’s co-founder and CEO Kevin Systrom debuted a new feature called, simply, Video on … Continue reading